My Month In Photos // June

This month has been pretty hectic, but I've loved it! So many things have happened this month, such as going on holiday and celebrating Jordan's 20th birthday. I love reading other people's monthly round up posts, so I thought I'd try one myself. It'll be nice to look back at it in a few months and remember all the fun things I did.

By far the highlight of June was going on holiday. Jordan and I went to Tenerife for a week at the start of the month, and we had the best time. Everything went to plan, and we were able to fit so many fun things into our time away. I'll always have special memories of this holiday since it was the first proper holiday Jordan and I had taken together. I did a whole blog post about our holiday, which you can check out here.



The highlight of our holiday was definitely the day we spent at Siam Park. I've been to plenty of waterparks on family holidays before, but this one was amazing. All of the slides were great fun, and we managed to get on all of them before we had to leave. My favourite slide was Singha, which is the park's newest slide. I also loved the wave pool (I know, I'm such a child) and made Jordan stay in it for ages with me. 



The first few weeks of June treated us to some very nice weather, so my best friends and I decided to go for a picnic. We drove to Linlithgow and found a really nice spot next to the palace. We even did a bit of baking. As you can probably tell, Jordan and I aren't the best when it comes to baking, but our brownies tasted so much better than they looked. I love spending hot summer days with my friends, so I had a really nice time that day.


I also attended my first blogger event this month. I'd never been to one before, so I was fairly nervous. The event was organised by Ruth Whyte, and was held at the White Stuff store on George Street in Edinburgh, where we were treated to some Prosecco and cake. Lots and lots of cake. I met some really lovely bloggers at the event, including Emma from Emma Langlands, and Xandra from Heroine Training. You should definitely check out their blogs if you haven't already. 


This month I finished reading 'Me Before You' and I really enjoyed it. It was a total tear jerker with such a shocking ending. After finishing the book I couldn't wait to see the film, so Jordan and I went to see it on Saturday night. I thought the film was an okay adaption from the book, but I was a little disappointed with some of the parts they'd left out. I hadn't told Jordan anything about the story or the book, so he couldn't stop crying when it came to the ending. I'd recommend going to see it if you have the chance.


June was a really good month for me, and I can't wait to see what July has in store. 

Did you get up to much in June? Or do you have anything special planned for July?

No comments