My Favourite Summer Scents

Now that Summer is almost upon us, I thought I would share some of my favourite fragrances for when the weather starts to get hotter. I have so many perfumes and body spray's in my collection that I found it hard to narrow them down to just four. However, these are the ones that I always seem to favour during the Summer months. 


Estée Lauder - Bronze Goddess

This one is my ultimate holiday perfume. I only ever use it when I'm on holiday, so whenever I smell it, it always brings back good memories. It has quite a strong coconut style scent, so it's fairly sweet but isn't too overwhelming. It's only available during the spring and summer months, but it is released every year. Estée Lauder describe the fragrance as "A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with a delicious creamy coconut." I would definitely recommend giving this a smell whilst you have the chance, because to me, it really is the epitome of summer scents.



Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb

To be completely honest, this is a fragrance that I wear all year round. I would probably say that it's my 'signature scent.' But it definitely has quite a summery feel to it as it is a very floral scent, with an almost musky base. If you don't like that sort of thing, then this one definitely isn't for you. The Viktor & Rolf website describes Flowerbomb as "harmonious sparkling top notes of mandarin and orange, middle notes of Sambac jasmine with a hint of orange tree, Catleva orchid, freesia and Cenifolia rose with a woody base note of Patchouli."


Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion

As you can probably tell, I have a bit of a thing for coconut scented fragrances during the Summer. This one was quite a recent purchase, but as soon as I smelt it in the shop I knew that it would be perfect for on holiday. It has a very sweet smelling scent to it, with a mix of coconut and vanilla. I love wearing body sprays as I feel like they give out such a strong fragrance, whilst also being a lot lighter than a perfume. This will be perfect to just keep in my beach bag on holiday. I've had lots of Victoria's Secret fragrance mists in the past as they always smell amazing, so I'm excited to start wearing this one.


Hollister - Crescent Bay

Now this body spray has been a favourite of mine since I was about 15. I remember buying it for the first time when I was in third year at school after first trying my friend's one. This one has a very fresh and fruity style of scent to it, quite different to the Victoria's Secret one, so I love it for during the day when I'm feeling a bit sweaty. I've tried out quite a lot of the Hollister body sprays, but I always seem to go back to this one.

No comments