'Get To Know Me' Tag: 21 Questions

The past few days have been pretty hectic, as I have now finished all my classes and only have my coursework and exam left to do! Unfortunately, the next few weeks are going to be extremely busy for me as I prepare for my exams and get ready to move back home. I can't believe how quickly my first year of university has gone by! So for this post, I thought I would do the "get to know me" tag, as I never really write very much about my personal life on here and I thought it would be nice to tell you guys a little bit about me.

1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of! When I was born, my mum was initially going to call me Amber, but for some reason she settled for 'Jade'. I think she must have had a thing for colours!
2. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago during a stressful conversation.
3. Do you have kids? No I don't.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I'd like to think so! I always try to be kind to everyone, so I'd like to think that I would like to be friends with myself.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Probably more than the average person.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I'm not too sure about this one! I like to try new things, but the thought of throwing myself off a bridge doesn't really appeal to me.
7. What’s your favourite cereal? I don't really like cereal, but I'd have to say Coco Pops!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? It might sound silly, but I'm a really good judge of character, so I can usually tell as soon as I meet someone whether we're going to get on or not. 
9. What is your eye colour? Sometimes they're blue and sometimes they're green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? It really depends on the film! I love a scary movie if it has a good story line, but I'm also a sucker for a good happy ending! Overall though, I'd probably have to go for scary movies.
11. Favourite smells? The smell of my boyfriend's Hollister aftershave. It always makes me feel comforted whenever I hug him and he's wearing it.
12. Summer or winter? Definitely Summer! I'm always in a much better mood when it's sunny outside.
13. Computer or television? Computer! I'm always on my laptop and I barely ever watch TV nowadays.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Probably when I went to Florida with my family.
15. Do you have any special talents? Not that I know of. I really wish I did though!
16. Where were you born? I was born in Germany.
17. What are your hobbies? Other than binge-watching multiple TV series' on Netflix, I don't really have any.
18. Do you have any pets? I have a rabbit, but I really want a puppy.
19. Favourite movie? Love Actually, Matilda, Titanic and Just Go With It.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes - I have a younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful! I have no idea what job I want to do, but I really want to be successful. I'd also love a job that enables me to travel the world.

No comments