My New Favourite Skirt

I wasn't in the greatest of moods yesterday, so I thought what better way to cheer myself than to do some retail therapy. As I wandered aimlessly around New Look trying to find something to wear for my next night out, I stumbled across the most beautiful leather skirt that had been put back in the wrong place. Thankfully, the skirt was in my size, so I took it as a sign that it was meant to be mine.

The skirt is a gorgeous dusky pink colour, with two large pockets 
on either side and a large zip along the back! And the best part, is that it was only £14.99, a total bargain! After trying it on, I fell in love with it! It fits really nicely as it is quite a thick leather, so I knew that it would stay in place if I wore it on a night out. Also, because it is such a lovely pink colour, it's also perfect for Spring and Summer. I can't wait to wear it on holiday with an array of different crop tops and bralets.


No comments