The Liebster Award 2016

I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emma. I'd never actually heard of this before, so I thought it was a really great idea. I'm still a fairly new blogger, so I'm always looking to meet and discover other bloggers. 


If you are nominated you must follow these rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know that you have nominated them.

11 Facts About Me

1. I recently turned 19, however I also get told how I look a lot younger.
2. I study sociology and criminology at the University of Stirling.
3. I was born in Germany but I moved back to England with my parents when I was still a baby. I then moved to Scotland when I was nine.
4. I am a total dog person and would love to get a Cocker Spaniel one day.
5. I rent a flat in the centre of Stirling.
6. One of my all-time favourite films is Matilda. I used to watch it on repeat when I was younger, and I've seen it so many times that I pretty much know it word for word.
7. My favourite TV series is Gilmore Girls. I can't wait to find out what happened for the girls in the new episodes.
8. My star sign is a Virgo and I think it fits me quite me well. .
9. I have an unhealthy addiction to crisps. I really do eat far too many, it's a little bit out of hand.
10. My dream is to travel the world, so I'd love to get a job in the future that enables me to do so.
11. I currently work part time in a jewellers and I absolutely love it.

11 Questions by Emma
If you were a ghost who would you haunt/spy on? ;)
Probably just my mum, as I bet she's not really as tidy as she leads us all on to believe.
 Favourite time of year? 
I always used to think that Autumn was my favourite time of year as it's so pretty and picturesque, but now I'm almost always cold and having to wrap up warm, so I'd probably say summer.
 Favourite clothing brand?
I genuinely don't think I have a favourite "brand." I'm not really into brands as it is, and I tend to change my favourite shop from season to season. At the moment I really like River Island, though.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I really like my name to be honest, so I'm not sure that I would. But my mum once told me that if she hadn't called me Jade, she would've called me Amber.
What is/are your guilty pleasure/s?
My guilty pleasure is probably reality TV.  I love spending my evenings at home watching TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, etc. I also have a total soft spot for Keeping up with the Kardashians. 
Halloween or Christmas?
Definitely Christmas. I love dressing up for halloween but it's never been all that big a thing in my family.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I've been trying to think how to answer this for ages now, and I've still no idea. I can't think of any actresses who I look like, but I would love Emma Watson to play me. I've always loved her as an actress.
Bath or Shower?
I only have a shower in my flat, but nothing quite beats a bath when you're cold or stressed with a deliciously scented Lush bath bomb. 
What is the farthest you have traveled from home?
The furthest I've ever traveled was to Florida with my parents when I was 8 years old.
What is your go-to breakfast?
To be totally honest, I never really eat breakfast. But when I do, I usually stick with my good old toast.
Who in your family are you most like?
I found this question really hard to answer actually. I'm like my mum in so many ways when it comes to my character, but I think I get my passion for travelling and exploring from my dad. I'd like to think that I also take after my Grandma in many ways.

My Nominations
I actually found it quite hard to think of 11 bloggers who haven't already been tagged, so I apologise if I've tagged you again, but here are some of the lovely ladies who's blogs I love to read;

My 11 Questions
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
What is your favourite film?
What is your ultimate dream job?
What do you love the most about your life right now?
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
What is your favourite thing about Autumn and why?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
What is your favourite quality about yourself?
What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Do you have any hobbies or interests beside blogging?

2 comments

  1. This looks so fun! And a great way to get to know other bloggers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! You should definitely do it too x

      Delete