My Holiday Want List


Although I am not going on holiday until the start of June, now that the shops have started getting their holiday clothes in I couldn't help but have a look. Here are some of the pieces that I've got my eye on:


New Look: Shell Pink Wrap Front Buckle Strap Crop Top - £14.99


New Look: White Stripe Balloon Midi Skirt - £19.99



New Look: Cream Zig Zag Print Lace Swimsuit - £24.99



New Look: Coral Leather Beaded Twist Strap Sandals - £19.99



New Look: White Lace Panel Playsuit - £17.99


Boohoo: Mia Paisley Tile Print Flute Sleeve Playsuit - £25.00



New Look: Blue Tie Dye Fringed Swimsuit - £19.99



River Island: Gold Tone Black Round Sunglasses - £14.00


River Island: Light Pink Embellished Sheer Kimono - £35.00


If you see something you like, click the picture and it will take you straight to the website.

No comments